RULES & REGULATIONS
- Students should bring with them a permission letter from the Institution’s Head mentioning number and names of the participants.
- All the participants must be in their officially approved dress with a valid chest number and must carry their previous semester marksheet, college ID cards and AADHAR CARD/ Voter Id/Driving license with photographs.
- The University will not be responsible for loss of any kind of valuable items of the participants.
- Decision of the sports official will be considered final and binding for all the events.
- Decency should be maintained by all the students throughout the sports meet.
- Usage of unparliamentary words and wardrobe is prohibited.
- Participants must abide by the rules and regularities of Sphurti-2019, failure of which may cancel their registration.
- Participation of the Team/ University will be decided by the organizing committee of Sphurti-2019 and it will be final.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages, smoking and taking any kind of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited. Anyone found guilty, will not be allowed to participate in any of the events of Sphurti-2019.
- Limited slots are available in each event.
- One player can participate in two events of Sphurti-2019.
- Technical conduct and play will be governed by the rules and regulation of international bodies with required modifications if necessary, a copy of which will be centrally available with the organizers for the participant’s references on the day of the match/tournament.
- Students should have a valid ID of the respective college/universities and a letter from head of the department having team list.
- The officiating umpires during the match have full authority and discretion to handle situation like walkover, reduction of match time due to bad weather, bad light and other unavoidable circumstances, play abandonment and any dispute.